Job title: Principal Financial Manager
Job description: All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Principal Financial Manager
- CFA, CPA, CFP, CGFM, CDFM desirable
- Relevant core and advanced certifications as established/required per local, national and international industry standards or as necessitated by performance expectations associated with level of appointment
- Master’s degree or PHD preferred in related discipline
- Possesses expert level proficiency in finance, accounting, forecasting, data analysis, etc.
- Generates professional, detailed financial statements.
- Conducts a broad and complex variety of accounting, budget, and financial related analyses.
- Creates analyses, prepares reports, maintains budget related items, and provides recommendations when necessary.
- Resolves complex financial, accounting, and budget problems.
- Serves as the project manager for a team of financial analysts by creating project plans and delegating responsibilities.
- Has demonstrated supervisory and managerial experience
- Leads and directs staff, manages financial and budgetary activities of the program.
- BA or BS degree in related field + 15 years of related experience
- MS degree in related discipline + 12 years of related experience
- PHD + 9 years of experience in related field
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 23:27:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!