Job title: Principal Professional Support Staff
Job description: All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Principal Professional Support Staff
- Capable of handling many tasks at once
- Quick learner and versatile
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of developing a thorough understanding of organization’s policies and overall mission
- Capable of performing duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- ICBM experience preferred
- Principal skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
- Interacts with customers
- Performs routine office tasks
- Types letters and faxes documents written by superiors
- Enters important data into computers
- Assists with basic bookkeeping
- Forwards calls or important messages
- Takes minutes at meetings
- Distributes incoming mail
- Schedules appointments
- Makes sure supplies are ordered and stocked
- Depending on the functional specialty, supports the program management staff in the preparation of deliverables, internal reports, briefings, and drawings associated with the project being supported
- Associate Degree or equivalent certificate + 15 years of related work experience
- BA or BS Degree + 12 years of related work experience
- MS + 9 years of related work experience
- Must be registered/certified or equivalent as appropriate for profession.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to receive and maintain a Secret Level Security Clearance
- Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Location: Ogden, UT
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 23:24:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!