Job title: Principal Program Planning Scheduling Analyst – Redondo Beach, CA
Company: Northrop Grumman
Job description: US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Relocation assistance may be available
CLEARANCE TYPE: None
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems is seeking a Principal Program Planning Scheduling Analyst to join our F-35 scheduling team within Business Management. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Prepares, develops and coordinates integrated master schedules to meet program objectives
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material and manufacturing
- Tracks, plans and schedules, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas
- Manages scheduling statement of work (SOW) working with associated project controllers to ensure schedule and budget/forecast are consistent
- Analyzes schedule for critical path, recognizing implications of changes and assists in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required
- Develops necessary reports and metrics to enable management decisions
- Utilizes the Earned Value Management (EVM) system to analyze schedules to ensure they are consistent with budgets and forecast
- Performs IPT Scheduling for complex program IMS in a lead scheduling role for smaller projects
- Provides integrated scheduling from proposal through execution phase of contract
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of Project Scheduling/Master Scheduling experience, or a Master’s degree with 3 years of stated experience
- Advanced working experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Advanced working experience with scheduling software tools to include any othe following: Primavera, Open Plan Professional, Cobra, or Microsoft Project (preferred tool)
- Aerospace/Defense industry experience
- Excel macro/VBA skills
- Working knowledge of MS Project Server
- Milestone Professional, Schedule Risk Analysis software
- Active Secret Clearance
Salary Range: $72,200.00 – $108,300.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 ( ), we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021 or by your start date if it is after December 8th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Expected salary: $72200 – 108300 per year
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 22:57:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!