Job title: Principal-RAN Engineer
Job description: Are you passionate about shaping the 5G Radio Access Network Architecture for AT&T? Are you an uncanny knack in Ericsson LTE/5G RAN Technologies? If yes, this role is for you!!
A Principal RAN Engineer with 20+ years of experience in Ericsson RAN Optimization.
- Subject Matter Expert in Telecom Products & Technologies. Vast experience in UMTS, LTE, IOT, vRAN, ORAN and 5G/5G+ RAN Architecture. Uncanny knack in Telecom industry 5G use cases, applications, platforms, RAN Evolution and 5G Network Transformation that will shape the future of Telecommunications & Connectivity. In-Depth understanding of 3GPP Rel 15/16/17.
- Proven Experience in conducting RAN Parameter Trials that result in significant improvement in RAN KPI’s at a market level. This is a must-have.
- Very Strong Experience in Ericsson LTE & 5G RAN Features Tuning, Parameters and Counters. A real master in Ericsson RAN Performance Troubleshooting and Improvement.
- Experienced in using and creating Tableau & Power BI Reports. Data crunching skills using Python, SQL and FME is highly desirable.
- Vast Experience in Ericsson ENM/OSS including but not limited Configuration Management, Performance management & Automation.
- Masters of Science in EE with focus on Telecommunications is preferred.
- Technical lead for various nation-wide RAN projects. A trustworthy Consultant that can provide hands-on implementation support for RAN optimization improvements, including capacity, coverage and quality enhancements.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Business Orientation
- E911 Engineering
- Network Modeling and Analysis
- Network Operations
- Office Support Tools
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Spectrum and Frequency Planning
- Vendor/Supplier Evaluations and Certification
- Wireless Access Standards and Technologies
- Wireless Capacity Planning and Management
- Wireless Cell Site Design
- Wireless Communications Engineering
- Wireless Network and Parameter Optimization
- Wireless Network Design
- Wireless Network Performance Management
Location: San Ramon, CA
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:54:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!