Job title: Production Manager – Manufacturing
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Job description: Production Manager – Manufacturing
As the Production Manager, you will lead and mentor all supervisors and will be responsible for all aspects of plant operations. This is a profitable company that has been aggressively growing. They are looking for a TEAM BUILDER and someone who can make work fun.
- Manage all operational aspects of the plant ensuring the efficient scheduling of all production for the entire plant so that orders are met.
- The Production Manager will manage, train, and review staff, QC, Maintenance, Fabrication, Assembly, Shipping/Receiving
- Manage the facility such that the plant is clean, safe, and well-maintained.
- Manage & participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- The Production Manager must have a minimum of 5 years of management experience in manufacturing.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, & 6-Sigma would be a benefit.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Gainesville, GA
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:54:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!