Job title: Project Manager-Industrial Construction
Company: Gregory Construction
Job description: Project Manager-Industrial/Mission Critical
Gregory Construction is a Christian principled, industry-recognized, award winning provider of construction services driven by a commitment to continuous improvements. Our portfolio includes numerous successful projects from various markets including civil, industrial, commercial, and mission critical with our core of complex civil and concrete solutions in each of these areas. Our quality construction services have benefited many customers throughout the past decade including universities, local municipalities, the Department of Transportation, and varying clients in the commercial and industrial industries. Our experience and technical resources drive the delivery of our construction services in the civil, industrial, commercial and mission critical markets. We strive to provide a friendly work environment that encourages productivity and a sense of pride while promoting teamwork on every level. We are looking for an Experienced Project Manager to join our team. This project will be located in Virginia, with opportunities for future work in various areas throughout the Southeast.
Responsible for managing jobs, the right project manager for us must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills. The ideal candidate should have experience in the Industrial/Mission Critical construction industry and have experience overseeing construction planning, schedules, budgets, manpower and equipment needs, and be able to work together with our personnel and the client/owner. They must be organized and handle time management to the fullest capacity and meet project deadlines. This person will be responsible for keeping projects safe, on time and on budget, while placing an emphasis on our core values of safety, integrity, excellence and communication.
We are looking for someone that has a CAN DO attitude and can perform the following functions:
- Actively participate in pre-job planning and develop cost-effective solutions and strategies
- Ensure compliance with stringent safety, health, and environmental quality standards by all parties.
- Prepare and review job pricing including change orders
- Keep up with weekly job status reports required by various clients and log submittals as required for various projects
- Actively participate in pre-construction and coordination meetings with clients to gain knowledge of the project schedule, construction methods, company procedures and policies, and quality standards expected
- Maintain positive, continuous communication with clients
- Assist with scheduling field crew, equipment and tools required to accomplish the job in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform other duties assigned by the Director of Operations or Project Executive
- Ability and willingness to travel as regular visits to job sites across the Southeast will be required
- Bachelor s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction, or similar is preferred
- 5 years experience in relevant industry work is a requirement
- Must have experience with contract and subcontract documents, RFIs, submittals, change orders and other standard construction documentation
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment and be committed to excellency in all aspects of work
This full time position will include vehicle and phone allowance, paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance and a company matched 401K as well as other benefits. Gregory Construction is committed to the success of their clients and employees so additional training and education is available and encouraged.
Location: Clarksville, VA
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 22:15:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!