Job title: Project Manager / Scrum Master (TS/SCI POLY)
Company: CACI International
Job description: Job Description
Project Description: Custom applications support for a classified client. Providing services and support for customer’s applications, enhancements, and operations and maintenance while utilizing latest cloud based technologies with-in the Agile framework.
There is no pager support and an incredible life balance support from our client
Career growth; current PM is actively looking for someone to take on a deputy PM role. Looking to share/train PM duties accordingly.
Also if any interest in growing one’s career; we have management roles available on the team or it’s possible to progress into roles with direct reports/management (the current PM started his CACI career as a software developer).
Available training budget; everyone on the team has been offered Certified Scrum Master training or a week’s training for a technology needed on project
What You’ll Get to Do:
As our Project Manager/Scrum Master you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic ServiceNow development team. You will be responsible for managing stakeholder engagement, implementing Agile best practices (to include conducting the scrum of scrums for 4 agile teams), developing the project roadmap, and removing roadblocks to enable team success.
More About the Role:
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Responsible for stakeholder engagement and derivation of requirements
Responsible for translating requirements into user stories with testable acceptance criteria * Able to provide clear communication of the vision, goals and product backlog items to development team
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work.
- Experienced Scrum master with documented ability assisting the product owner to understand and manage the backlog and sprint planning.
- Documented experience with producing content using Agile project management tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Demonstrated effective leadership and strategic thinking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Active TS SCI with Polygraph Clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- ServiceNow Experience
Scrum Master Certification or equivalent agile certification.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For Colorado and/or remote CACI jobs, the proposed salary range and benefits information will be presented in the job description prior to your application.
Location: Fairfax, VA
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 02:08:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!