Job title: Quantitative Researcher (Index Rebalance)
Job description: Essential Requirements:
- Experience researching and developing Quant Index rebalance Strategies (ESSENTIAL).
- PhD/M.S. in Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics or similar field.
- Python & SQL
- Must be familiar with software design principles, statistics, and the Linux programming environment.
- Some experience in machine learning (preferred)
- A minimum of 3 Years of working experience in buy side quantitative research. While 3 years remains the minimum, the relevant PM is also open to hiring more senior candidates.
- Experience with other systematic flows such as CTA, Risk Parity, Vol Targeting, Options Gamma Hedging (plus).
- Assisting a very successful PM developing systematic event-driven trading strategies
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact:
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 23:01:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!