Job title: Real Estate Administrative Assistant – Buckhead
Company: The Assistant Institute
Job description: The Assistant Institute, LLC
Our client is looking for a Real Estate Administrative Assistant who will oversee the company’s organizational processes and add improvements. The main duty will be managing the processes to make sure all tasks get done accurately and in a timely manner, implementing policies and strategies to improve productivity and efficiency levels, and contributing to an enjoyable company culture.
What will you do?
- Open and close the office
- Maintain the listing checklist
- Agent support in all areas
- Monitoring performance metrics for sales, listings, adwords, social media campaigns, etc.
- Maintain the sales board/track activities
- Light Bookkeeping-knowledge of Quickbooks a plus!
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Strong typing and computer skills (including Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- An active learner who enjoys learning new systems
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Solution & results-oriented – assertive, figure it out attitude
- Experience with Canva
Compensation: $40,000-$60,000/yr + benefits
About The Assistant Institute, LLC
The Assistant Institute’s mission is committed to empowering real estate agent success by delivering excellence to all levels of real estate leverage. We fulfill this mission by identifying and training personnel to contribute and perform in the real estate community at the highest levels of effectiveness and dedication.
Expected salary: $40000 – 60000 per year
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 22:13:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!