Job title: Real Estate Administrative Professional
Company: NextGen Home Group
Job description: Real estate license required
We’re looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your main duties will be to oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
We are a fast growing team of real estate professionals in Central Ohio who are committed to excellence. We strive to not only meet needs but to go above and beyond, for our clients, our team, and our community. We put a strong focus on training, goals, and results. If you want to be part of a team where YOU matter, come join us!
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 22:40:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!