Job title: Real Estate Agent Buyer Specialist (Delaware County, PA)
Job description: The Houwzer Agent
Buying and selling a home should be seamless. At Houwzer, we make it easier for our clients and our agents. A Houwzer Agent is set up for success so every client experiences 5-star service. A highly competitive salary plus bonuses model allows Houwzer Agents to focus on a specialized experience for the client, not the pressure of 100% commission, nor having to solely support their clients from initial consultation through to the closing table. Houwzer also provides best-in-class, in-house, Mortgage and Title services, marketing support in the form of customer lead generation, and transaction experts so there’s no need to be a jack of all trades. What we expect from you is to bring real estate expertise and passion while being an integral part of the best real estate brokerage in, and for, the world.
Are you ready to join the #HouwzerHype?
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Nurture assigned leads and ensure accurate data entry by documenting them in the Houwzer CRM
- Respond to leads and clients within the same day
- Leverage Houwzer’s in-house Mortgage and Title services to clients to achieve capture rate metrics
- Develop and nurture your sphere of influence to build a network of existing and new leads, while converting leads into active clients
- Conduct client consultations and maintain a high level of contract-to-conversion rate metrics
- Counsel and advise clients by educating and guiding them through the end-to-end transaction process
- Champion our proprietary technology systems to maintain a seamless client engagement experience, manage deadlines and organize day-to-day responsibilities for your clients
- Negotiate throughout the transaction process on behalf of your clients, including offer price, reply to inspections, and appraisal outcome
- Visit listed properties as needed
- Consistently network to create brand awareness and meet potential clients, developers, and other agents
- Attend a minimum of two Open Houses on weekends per month
- 2+ years of experience within residential real estate
- An active and valid Real Estate Salesperson License or Broker License for the state where you’ll work
- At least 12 closed transactions over the last 2 years
- Experience working with relevant technologies such as the MLS, Copper CRM, Zillow and Trulia, Google Applications (G-Suite), as well as mobile technology
- Above-average familiarity with CD/ALTA language
- A positive “do whatever it takes” and “all-in” attitude
- Project management skills and high attention to detail
- The flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities and client needs
- Ability to work nights and weekends, as needed by clients
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network in order to build your business
- A dedication to customer service and an alignment with our mission and values
- 5+ year resident of the area in which you are applying for
- Experience handling various types of residential properties (condo’s, new construction, resale, etc.) and experience handling various types of loans
- Ability to provide a 2-year production report to prove transaction history
- Ability to handle a transaction from start to finish without the assistance of a transaction coordinator
- Experience with Zillow Flex
- Experience with multi-bid offers and handling transaction challenges
- Agents receive a competitive base salary and bonuses. Our compensation is not a commission structure.
- Bonuses graduate in tiers based on the number of closed transactions, mortgage and title capture rates, referred clients, and more.
- Houwzer will cover your license renewal, continuing education costs, association dues, your access to the MLS, CRM, and marketing support.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family
- $10,000 in life insurance coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Account
- Stock options through our Houwzer HERO Plan
- Paid Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits for transportation and parking
- $500 a year toward continuing education/professional development
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy (no maximum on the number of days off) and eight observed national holidays
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering up to 50 hours per year
Who is Houwzer?
The mission is simple: to make homeownership attainable for all. As the first certified B Corp in the real estate industry, we pride ourselves on being a next-generation brokerage and home services company. We built our business around our clients and their experiences. Our salaried agents and in-house mortgage and title teams will guide clients through a seamless end-to-end transaction whether listing or buying a home with us. The #HouwzerHype is focusing on the quality of service and savings we provide our clients, along with how we invest in and value our team members and the communities we serve.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Houwzer, we have set out to become the best real estate company in, and for, the world. Therefore,, it’s crucial we have a variety of perspectives and approaches, which means we are building a team inclusive of different races, genders, ages, religions, identities, and experiences. Come see what the #HouwzerHype is all about. We’d love to have you here!
Location: Delaware County, PA
Job date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 23:05:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!