Job title: Real Estate Assistant
Company: Marcus & Millichap
Job description: Full-time position located in Palo Alto. We are a fast-paced team looking for an individual to become an integral member and handle duties normally associated with a real estate assistant. A background in some aspect of real estate (commercial or residential) is preferred, but not required.
- Assist with various business development campaigns
- Manage and maintain team website
- Coordinate marketing of properties via e-mail, internet, and social media, and other targeted approaches
- Prepare marketing packages, flyers, presentations, and proposals
- Research recent sales and other market information
- Create spreadsheets, which organizes various market data
- Keep broker lists and client/prospect database lists updated
- Interact with escrow officers, brokers, loan officers, and clients in a professional and thorough manner
- Other duties normally associated with an assistant’s role
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in design programs such as Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Detail oriented
- Team Player – ability to work and coordinate within a small group setting
- Ability to prioritize/organize multiple tasks and keep track of ongoing projects
- Self-starter – does not need to wait for directions to begin tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Database management skills
- Able to learn and follow systems
This is intended to be a long-term assistant position – not an apprenticeship for becoming a broker
Please email resume with cover letter
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,100 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2020, the firm closed 8,954 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $43.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 07:55:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!