Job title: Real Estate Broker (Retail, Office, Industrial opportunities)
Company: Inland Companies Inc.
Job description: We are looking for dynamic self-starters to join our fast-paced Madison team as real estate brokers in our retail, industrial, and office practice areas. These roles work directly with tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers to provide guidance and support related to their real estate and space needs while ensuring seamless real estate transactions.
These are full-time business opportunities in which income is based 100% on commissioned sales. You will be part of a winning brokerage team while working individually to achieve your personal business plan. Responsibilities include assisting Principals and Senior Brokers in the marketing, leasing, and sales of listed properties. Daily duties will include cold calling, developing marketing plans and strategies, preparing proposals, prospect mailings, demographic analysis, and database management.
At Colliers International | Wisconsin, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual who aligns with our core values.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Degree in business, marketing, or real estate preferred, but not required.
- A driven self-starter with a current Wisconsin real estate salesperson license.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable utilizing Microsoft Office, Internet research, and financial calculator.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends, as needed.
- Familiarity with greater Milwaukee area and Wisconsin.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Reliable vehicle/transportation.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction. Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple – help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed each customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Madison, WI
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:55:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!