Job title: Real Estate Listing Sales Broker
Company: Wilkinson Real Estate
Job description: Earn More! Invest More! Live More!
It is more than just a saying, it is our way of life and it can be yours too!
At Wilkinson ERA Real Estate we are taking bold and dramatic steps to ensure that our team members succeed, even in this constantly evolving market.
We provide state of the art technology and marketing to generate more leads and better business tools to our broker associates.
If you believe as we do, that there is a significant opportunity to dominate this market, then you owe it to yourself to make sure you take advantage of every opportunity to succeed.
Love to sell? So do we! Our growing firm is looking for a real estate sales agent who is a strong relationship builder.
The ideal candidate has high energy, is a persuasive salesperson, and asks for and closes sales quickly.
If you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team-building atmosphere, administrative, marketing, and continuing education support, then we need to talk.
At Wilkinson ERA Real Estate we have the tools, systems, and processes to ensure you reach your goals.
Our in-depth hands-on training will have you ready to get your next listing faster than you could imagine.
Contactless Zoom Interview process!
Remote Training available!
Benefits package available.
Provisional Brokers and salespersons welcome!
Ask about our 30-day first listing guarantee!
- Active North Carolina or South Carolina Real Estate License.
- Membership in REALTOR® Association and local Multiple Listing Service.
- Maintain continuing education requirements per state.
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build a client base.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service.
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price, and market homes to achieve a quick sale.
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, and a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales.
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business.
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings.
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service.
- MUST LOVE PEOPLE!
- Must be coachable.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Quick on your feet and good at problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies.
- Embraces a team-focused environment.
- Perseverance to succeed.
Wilkinson Real Estate is a full-service real estate agency committed to delivering an extraordinary home buying or selling experience. We strive to create an environment that gives our sales professionals the most competitive compensation in every market so their focus can be serving real estate needs. Wilkinson ERA Real Estate is a real estate company which others aspire to emulate. We are moving real estate in a new direction!
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 23:35:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!