Job title: Real Estate Sales Specialist
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere broker is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. Our agents are continuously in pursuit of mastering their craft through ongoing training and in-house classes and events. We strive to bring each client’s unique vision of happiness to life with outstanding professionalism, attention to detail, and an over-commitment to service. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and our communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day.
We are looking for a professional Real Estate Sales Specialist to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers, Real Estate Sales Specialist’s responsibilities include marketing listing and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- in 401K, discounted services, strong brand alignment
- Professional Training – Includes pre-licensing, coaching, continued education, and specialization classes
- Integrated Tec – Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing – Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs.
- Much more we can discuss on the interview
- Compensation estimate $75,000 to $100,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $75000 – 100000 per year
Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Job date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 22:53:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!