Job title: Real Estate & Special Project Associate
Job description: OVERVIEW
The Real Estate & Special Project Associate will help develop, plan, negotiate and execute the retail development and corporate office strategy. The associate will closely work on strategy with the CEO, CFO, SVP of Operations, Construction, Design, Legal and many other internal stakeholders and external partners.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Display strategic ability by evaluating and collaborating on location selection and negotiate commercial terms and lease provisions for all retail and office activities. This includes, but is not limited to openings, closures, relocations, expansions and renewals.
- Help develop strategic goals for the company to ensure execution of brand vision and financial expectations.
- Work with CEO, CFO, and General Counsel on all negotiations with landlords, developers, brokers and lawyers.
- Support in negotiations and ensure unified and consistent messaging with our landlords, partners and brokers.
- Recognize retail and leasing trends in the industry and maintain in-depth knowledge of competitors.
- Source new locations through broker and landlord and relationships.
- Understanding of luxury real estate, market values and ability to negotiate.
- Provide research and streamline process, vetting tools and processes that will improve reporting, increasing efficiency and ensuring that all stakeholders are supported and receive timely, accurate and comprehensive information which allows for informed decision-making.
- Partner with all internal stakeholders to prepare accurate presentation decks, provide updates to C-suite and Global Group Partners; project manage.
- Will develop internal presentations on other areas of the business as well.
- Work on corporate strategy project.
- 2-3+ years of relevant real estate experience within a brokerage, retail or as consultant, etc.
- Bachelor’s or MBA in Finance, Law, Business or other relevant fields is a plus
- Experience in the luxury industry strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Driven, collaborative and resourceful team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels
- Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to work well in a fast-moving environment and adhere to project deadlines.
- Working/proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:54:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!