Job title: Receptionist Branch
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Job description: Company Description:
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Greet visitors
- Process mail and correspondence
- Support Sales department as needed
- Assist with Accounts Receivable/Payable functions and invoice coding
- Assist various departments within the branch with projects and duties as assigned
- File preparation and maintenance
- High school diploma plus additional secretarial course work and two to three years prior experience
- High level of professionalism and decorum to effectively handle important phone calls and confidential information
- Effective written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and computer skills
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Location: Oakwood Village, OH
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 07:40:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!