Job title: Recruiting Operations Manager
Company: Recruiting Pals
Job description: Recruiting Operations Manager
OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA /
We have rapidly expanded over the past 18 months and we’re continuing to grow. The Recruiting team supports hiring across the company (Oakland, London, Washington DC) with an emphasis on building structured hiring processes that drive diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re looking ahead to another exciting year of growth in 2022 and we’re expanding our own team in preparation. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a Recruiting Operations Manager to lead and develop a team focused on delivering operational excellence to candidates and internal stakeholders. You and your team support key recruiting tools and processes: Lever (our ATS); job boards; playbooks and documentation; interview processes, scheduling and candidate experience; and reporting of metrics. In addition, you’ll help drive employer branding and candidate marketing initiatives, including our LinkedIn Life pages and university recruiting programs. This is a newly created position reporting to our Director of Recruiting and a great opportunity to grow your career as a leader while helping to build a scalable blueprint for Talent Acquisition operations across the company.
Our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and vibrant and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
This is a full-time, exempt position located onsite in Oakland, California.
In your first few months, you will
- Coach and develop your team. Provide mentorship, management, and support to your team of Recruiting Coordinators and Operations Specialists.
- Manage analysis and reporting of key recruiting metrics, including candidate pipeline reports, headcount forecasts and tracking, sourcing channel effectiveness, and monthly operational updates, providing insights and recommendations to hiring managers and Ops leaders.
- Expertly leverage core recruiting tools including Lever, Lever Talent Intelligence, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, and Handshake to understand recruiting health and implement necessary improvements.
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You’ll have time to develop your product knowledge and get up to speed on all aspects of the company.
In your first year, you will
- Develop and support core processes and documentation used by your team, Recruiters and Sourcers, Hiring Managers, and interviewers.
- Manage and develop employer branding initiatives, including partnering with our Marketing team, to drive inbound applicant pipeline and high passive candidate sourcing response rates.
- Execute campus recruiting and networking events strategy, including overseeing university recruiting and assisting in the development of college internship programs.
- Partner closely with DEI Program Manager; proactively identify new talent pipelines to reach a diverse pool of candidates, proposing new partnerships and programming to support talent generation.
- Stay up-to-date on tools and best practices for screening and interviewing, talent attraction, employer branding, and candidate experience.
- You have at least 1 year of successful management experience and 4 years of experience with recruiting operations, including recruiting, recruiting coordination, supporting an ATS, and development of interviewing and hiring processes.
- You are experienced in pulling and using core recruiting and hiring data from an ATS and other platforms (time to fill, funnel effectiveness, offer acceptance, cost per hire, quality of hire, etc.) to analyze and optimize recruitment processes.
- You have a passion for team-building and coaching. You pride yourself on providing constructive feedback, clear expectations, and thoughtful support that helps your team reach their goals.
- You have an innate sense of organization, a keen eye for process improvements, and you excel at handling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- You’re a clear, fast, and friendly communicator, and confident supporting colleagues across the business and encouraging dedication to process.
- You have an aptitude and inclination to use data to create narratives and solve problems.
- You’re detail-oriented, so much so that you’ll include #recruitingops in your cover letter or application questionnaire.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, We are not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the Oakland office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, one of “Inc Magazine’s Best Workplaces”, and one of 2020’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Bay Area
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack — pick your metaphor). It’s a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we’re coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It’s working, and we’ve been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open and vibrant company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Oakland, CA
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 05:44:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!