Job title: Regional Field Manager
Company: Alacrity Solutions
Job description: As the business leader in an assigned territory, the Regional Field Manager (RFM) is responsible for delivering top-notch customer service to clients, contractors (including other service providers), and property owners. Handling a case load of claims in excess of $50K, the RFM is the individual who oversees and manages performance of contractors within the Alacrity network. The RFM ensures that required Service Level Agreements, as outlined by our contracts with clients, are not only met, but exceeded wherever possible. When challenges arise, the RFM must conduct issue mediation with the intent of identifying a resolution with the customer. This position will be based out of a home office within the region and will require the ability to travel throughout the assigned region of Southern California
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Actively monitoring contractor performance and managing zip codes, trades, carriers, and processes so that contractors are aligned with carrier client requirements.
- Work with insurance carrier clients to create strategies and methods for superior service.
- Maintain and support regional network relationships.
- Mediate disputes with a sense of urgency between the property owner, client, and the contractor.
- Actively review contractor performance with a view toward risk management, limiting financial exposure for Alacrity at both the contractor and market level.
- Actively work with our Risk Management team to address workmanship and liability related matters presented by customers.
- Discuss and demonstrate the full line of service offerings Alacrity can provide.
- Maintain an attitude that is results-driven, activity-oriented, and supportive of aggressive targets.
- Monitor time frames for the handling of individual claims by each contractor.
- Perform periodic property visits on selected projects to confirm work completion and insured satisfaction.
- Answer questions any party may have regarding the Alacrity network.
- Expand contractor base including locating, interviewing, and aiding their network experience.
- Proactively follow up leads and opportunities assigned by the Business Development team.
- Assist other departments within Alacrity such as recruiting, credentialing, accounting, risk, Restoration Review team, GC and Water Mitigation team, when escalated communication with the contractor is required.
- Facilitate regular territory meetings with the contractor network to review best practices and client expectations.
- Lead less tenured members of the RFM, CSG, and RFA team to better align processes and improve program performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Property insurance/property claims adjusting experience preferred.
- Residential and/or commercial construction experience preferred.
- Willing to travel approximately 40% of the time. Must have reliable transportation.
- Claims management/estimating software systems a plus.
- Ability to work remotely and independently while remaining a member of the team.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Creative thinker and self-organizer who takes the initiative to deliver tasks to completion.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable with computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals.
- Ability to multi-task and properly manage their time.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with external clients, internal functions and peers.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to solve customers’ problems.
- Ability to serve more than one customer with competing interests while maintaining professionalism and objectivity.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 03:42:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!