Job title: Researcher & Business Model Developer
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Job description: Company Description:
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Lead research activities for department projects.
- Collaborate with Design Research and Data Analytics team to leverage existing data and add credibility to research outcomes recommendations.
- Work with and help manage consultant relationships as required.
- Use research methodologies and business model creation tools to get conclusions/recommendations from existing data. Identify other methods of bringing voice of customer (VOC) into projects.
- Focal point for sharing the research findings and gathering relevant information from other regions, as necessary.
- Influence product positioning based on research, business model creation and testing outcomes.
- Help develop early messaging for EAR testing, participate in the implementation and testing.
- Measure and report testing results, make recommendations for improvements and retesting. Upon completion, assist in scaling by collaborating with Marketing and Sales.
- Develop visual aids and presentations as needed in order to communicate complex topics to other parts of the organization, key stakeholders, and to customers.
- Assist marketing and Sales as needed.
- 2-4 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Engineering, Business Development or equivalent degree)
- Frequent travel (6-20%)
- Frequent overnight stays (6-20%)
- Job requires employee to drive a personal vehicle to conduct company business and/or travel locally between company locations during scheduled workday
- Ten years of related experience at various levels of responsibility.
- Must be organized and have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should possess a strong aptitude in computer, software and related business tools.
- Strategic Marketing professional with superior relationship management skills, strong project management, and well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Candidates need to be self-motivated, willing to travel, and be comfortable speaking in front of large and small groups.
- Bi-lingual language skills would be beneficial.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Location: New Bremen, OH
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:37:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!