Job title: Resident Concierge
Company: Concierge Services, Inc
Job description: Job Summary
Concierge Services, Inc. is the leader in supplying well-trained staff to class-A residential properties throughout Greater Boston. We provide extraordinary customer service to our clients, and we are sought by industry leaders in apartment lending to staff the finest properties throughout the city. Come grow with a Leader!
Available immediately-part-time/full-time weekday/weekend positions available: 7a-3p, 3p-11p, overnight shifts.
Concierge duties are varied. Below is a list of the moST common responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as point of contact and assistance to residents, in addition to the company head and property management
- Process front desk transactions: greeting residents & guests, answering the phone, receiving packages and facilitating deliveries
- Surveillance: Monitor cameras and the security system
- Emergency Response: Respond to occasional emergencies. Full training provided
- Attention to detail
- A polished professional presence
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to work Independently
- Great multitasking skills
- Good communication ( oral & written) skills
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word & Outlook
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Clean criminal background history
-Growth opportunity with leading service provider
-paid sick days
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 23:00:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!