Job title: Retail Makeup Artist (Full-Time) at Nordstrom Seattle
Company: Charlotte Tilbury
Job description: The Nordstrom team is currently recruiting Retail Make Up Artists to join the team. This position will be part of the Nordstrom team but will represent the Charlotte Tilbury brand. As a member of the Charlotte Tilbury Counter team you need great artistry, sales and service talents. You will be teaching customers Charlotte’s secrets of artistry learnt in 20 years of working at the top of the industry with top celebrities and brands. You will deliver Charlotte’s philosophy of artistry made easy, and be part of building and amazing beauty business. You will need to be sale achievement driven and have experience in beauty and retail.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Retail Makeup Artist is responsible for promoting and creating makeup magic in store. Always representing the ethos, products and image of Charlotte Tilbury. Working as part of an elite team, the Makeup Artist drives business in store through exceptional makeup artistry. The Makeup Artist will reflect the brand values and customer base. Responsible for achieving sales targets through the creation of an amazing experience with exemplary service. This role exudes passion and enthusiasm for Charlotte Tilbury to the customer, delivering her philosophy of artistry made easy along with a unique and personalized shopping experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strive to achieve and exceed personal sales goals including Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) – examples; Average Unit Sales (AUS) and Items Per Transaction (IPT)
- Create Brand awareness through the sharing and demonstration of your product knowledge
- Seat customers for a makeup service
- Demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit within the parameters of the Company guidelines.
- Customer Service
- Lead by example at all times to promote the Tilbury Touch and exceptional customer service
- Deal with customer queries, through the use of sound judgement and achieving positive outcomes
- Seat customers for a makeup service
- Take every opportunity to extend exceptional customer service beyond the in-store experience. For example; Faceprint, makeup applications, and Charlottetilbury.com in line with Company guidelines.
- Team Work
- Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards your work and your colleagues
- Contribute to individual and team development plans through constructive feedback
- Assist and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication, professionalism and creativity at all times.
- Ensure that the counter is ‘customer ready’ from open to close of business
- Maintain excellent counter hygiene standards. Clean display units, tools and testers throughout the day
- Maintain technology on counter, to include screens, Ipads and music
- Assist with maintaining the required inventory levels to include stock counts, rotation, timely replenishment to ensure availability to customer
- Adhere to the Company cash loss prevention procedures and security policies
- Implement visual merchandising, new launch displays and collateral placement as directed by the management team
- Work collaboratively to achieve and exceed team and counter targets
- Introduce new product launches
- Consistently promote the Tilbury Touch to the customers
- Working quickly and accurately in time pressured conditions
- Assist in the execution of events
- Maintain high standards of timekeeping on counter to ensure team efficiency
- Recognize and celebrate great performance
- Complete administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Raise operational issues for resolution in a timely manner
Please note that the successful candidate will be hired as a Nordstrom employee and subject to all Nordstrom employment practices and policies
1-2 Years Cosmetic Artistry Experience
1-2 Years Clienteling/Sales Experience
Subject to Nordstrom Policies and Benefits
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 22:58:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!