Job title: Retail Operations Supervisor
Job description: Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As an Operations Supervisor, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring store merchandising standards are achieved for all products while leading off sales floor support areas.
Get great perks.
- Flexible full-time hours/shifts, weekly pay and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Perform store merchandising standards for all products
- Maintain off floor support areas for space optimization, including product and fixture storage
- Assist in associate development and lead a team committed to operational excellence
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Balance operational requirements while providing a positive customer experience
- Monitor and anticipate store needs for supplies required to operate daily functions
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned (e.g., merchandising, operations, store cleanliness)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- 1+ year experience selling products or services
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Key holder experience within a retail environment
- Clear understanding of merchandising and retail operations
Location: Seaside, CA
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:27:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!