Job title: Retail Store Concierge
Company: Highmark Health
Job description: Company : Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job functions as the initial point of customer contact in the Retail Store with duties as follows: Greeting customers when they enter the store or call on the phone, gathering appropriate information from each customer, scheduling meetings, keeping the meeting calendar organized, managing daily store process and flow, handling basic customer service inquiries and supporting the retail store staff as needed. This position requires a basic knowledge of Highmark products, systems, and resources used in stores, including a basic knowledge of any necessary Highmark or Highmark-owned ancillary products.
- Play a key role in the Sales Process of the Retail Stores by greeting all customers who enter the store in an open and friendly manner, engaging customers to determine their individual needs to better assist and expedite the consultation and sales process, interacting with a diverse customer base and addressing the needs of each individual customer appropriately, managing the overall traffic flow in-store while using tact and skill to deliver the highest level of customer care and service, managing daily inter-staff communications regarding pre-scheduled appointments, walk-in appointments, in-store event reservations and additional in-store activities.
- Execute any necessary store operations in a specific store as assigned by management: Including Ops Manual adherence, SOP adherence, opening and closing responsibilities. Handle any appropriate Customer Service inquiries.
- Maintain a high quality store appearance. Must ensure the store is optimally stocked and cleaned.
- Monitor customer feedback and report all pertinent feedback to the Store Lead.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- 1 year in any Retail Store setting
- 1 year in the Health Insurance Industry
- 1 year of reception/concierge/administrative experience in any field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, up to 40-50 hours per week as needed
- CMS Certifications
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at
Location: Erie, PA
Job date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 06:46:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!