Job title: RF/EMC Project Engineer – Construction
Job description: Come join our growing team as a Project Engineer / Project Manager who will be our design architect and coordinate construction efforts for our EMC / RF shielded enclosures. Your experience with Construction Management, RF Engineering or Mechanical Engineering coupled with CAD designs using PTC Creo will be required. Experience with sheet metal designs, an understanding of RF / Electromagnetic shielding, as well as the ability to design create and coordinate construction projects of our high tech enclosures is key.
Our Benefits are second to none, offering 100% paid premium health insurance, including dental & vision, 401k retirement plans with company match, flexible work environment, and eligibility for a range of supplemental benefits (e.g… whole & term life).
We are a world-leading system provider of Anechoic Chambers, RF rooms, EMC and Microwave test components & facilities. We supply customized turn-key solutions for all industrial sectors, for the automotive, cellular, defense, healthcare, and governmental industries.
This position in Dallas, Texas comes with significant growth potential, flexible hours and location, has no bureaucracy, a good salary and Benefits that you just wont find anywhere else. They are second to none, offering 100% paid premium health insurance, including dental & vision, 401k retirement plans with company match, flexible work environment, and eligibility for a range of supplemental benefits (e.g… whole & term life).
A Bachelor’s degree coupled with 2-15+ years of industry experience with Construction Management, Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. An Associate’s degree would also be considered with applicable industry experience in a design/build environment. * Proficiency in 2D & 3D design work (e.g… AutoCAD) with ability to demonstrate; Autodesk certifications is a plus Prior industry experience and/or understanding of RF shielding principles
- Proficiency using PTC Creo
- Familiarity with both construction and manufacturing design concepts
- Ability to conceptualize 3 dimensionally
- Ability to use knowledge and creativity to develop design efficiency improvements
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read, interpret and generate detailed drawings and schematics
- Knowledge of dimensioning & tolerance concepts
- Must be team oriented and willing to work flexible schedule to meet changing priorities
- Ability to work in the metric system
- Working knowledge of Windows/Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc…)
Candidates must currently reside in the USA and be fully authorized to work for any employer
Responsibilities * Creation and maintenance of drawing sets for RF Shielded Enclosures and Anechoic Chambers, including: architectural, structural, mechanical & electrical layouts
- Preparation of manufacturing drawing sets for sheet metal production and other detailed finishes
- Preparation of material requirements & BOMs
- Coordination of design for manufacturability requirements
- Assist Project Management with technical support for customers, vendors, sub-contractors & architects
- Assist Manufacturing Management with production and vendor coordination as needed
- Assist Project Management with logistical planning and project related issues as needed
- 25% travel is expected
If you have the above qualifications in Construction, Project Engineering, CAD design of large Aluminum products, and have some understanding of RF / Electromagnetic shielding principals, then please apply and be prepared to move rapidly through our interview process. Our competitive salary, coupled with 100% paid premium health insurance, will make this position a smart career choice when you consider that a great salary, coupled with tremendous career growth, and working on high tech products which are making an impact on consumer electronic products as we know them makes for one of the best jobs you may ever have. Consider working for an employer where waking up to go to work each day is what you look forward to doing
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:41:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!