Job title: Rizing CI – Project Manager/Scrum Master
Job description: Description
Rizing Consumer Industries is actively recruiting for Scrum Master professionals to join our team. This is a new role and successful candidate will partner with functional teams to facilitate scrum ceremonies, daily standups, grooming sessions, sprint planning, and demos with key stakeholders. Provides direction to facilitate implementation of SAP Solutions within the Consumer Industry. Provides accountability for project milestones and meets project delivery expectations. Utilizes industry knowledge and expertise to ensure successful implementations. Coaches, supports and mentors the project team in order to drive strategic initiatives ranging from sales initiatives to employee retention programs.
- Functions as primary team contact utilizing industry-specific knowledge and expertise to design, implement, deploy SAP solutions at client’s worksite.
- Works as an intermediary between Project Analysts, Consultants, Senior Consultants, Principal Consultants, management, and client business project contacts.
- Manages the full project life cycle process of assigned consumer industries team, including resource planning and time management, ensuring attainment of project goals and objectives.
- Provides guidance and leadership to Consultants, ensuring successful project implementation, while assisting with growing talent and making project teams more effective.
- Provides functional expertise, guidance, and training to Consultants on day to day project activities.
- Works with Human Resources and Consumer Industries management to recruit and hire quality candidates for project staffing needs.
- Develops employee skills and ensures team performance through regular feedback, coaching, training and performance reviews.
- Develops and maintains collaborative team environments with internal and interdepartmental colleagues.
- Prepares project status updates, tracking time and expenses to ensure timely and efficient project completion.
- Works with Consultants and business development team to develop statements of work (SOWs).
- Performs some business development activities, completing RFPs, Tradeshows, client visits, etc.
- Provides expertise and feedback on strategic initiatives, e.g. developing retail LaunchPad, business capability assessments, etc.
- Completes continuing education activities to attain and maintain professional certifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of dedicated Scrum Master experience with a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Scrum Certification (CSM, PSM, CSP, SAFe)
- Knowledge of SAP Activate or Agile methodology and best practices
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment preferred
- 3 years of experience in managing project activities in application of structured implementation project methodologies and tools
- 3 years of consulting experience with SAP implementations, or on the client side in business operations or IT to include experience designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience in Retail and/or Consumer Products industry preferred
- Multiple full cycle SAP implementations.
- SAP Functional Certification or PMP/Agile/Scrum certification.
- Leadership classes and/or courses.
- Consumer Industries experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Advanced knowledge of structured implementation project methodologies and tools.
- Expert knowledge in specific industry and area of expertise to include how SAP software is used in the client’s business environment and how the SAP Solution will enhance the overall business and technical processes.
- Expert understanding of SAP business processes, strong configuration, design and development.
- Advanced MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Ability to rapidly understand new concepts/solutions with ability to understand and follow the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to project and company goals.
- Ability to manage project activities/teams, including motivating and inspiring others.
- Ability to attentively listen and effectively communicate with clients in order to build relationships to include effectively articulating ideas to various audiences, creating and delivering presentations, facilitating focus groups and workshops.
- Ability to assess and assist clients with existing systems and optimize their solutions using existing knowledge of system functionality and best practice recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse project team, deploying the features and functions of SAP products as outlined in the Statement of Work.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of groups including executives, managers, consultants, and clients.
- Ability to engage and work with the client team, reach out internally to support or provide insight when working on problem statement, technical design or configuration challenges.
- Ability to creatively analyze and solve complex problems, with the ability to implement resolutions.
- Ability to think in abstracts and logically, diligently asking probing questions and recommending solutions.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Ability to establish and manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work long hours, including weekend hours to ensure deliverable commitments are on delivered on time.
- Ability to coach/train/mentor less experienced consultants and manage off-shore resources.
ABOUT THE RIZING COMPANY
Rizing is a privately held multi-million dollar international company fully committed to providing leading SAP functional and technical services to our customers. We provide best in-class solutions to meet the global demand for SAP consulting, implementation services, and products by leveraging our industry expertise to help companies run better. For companies seeking to transform their business through SAP software, Rizing combines the scale and stability of a global company able to take on more complex projects with the expertise, focus, and attention of a boutique firm. We offer specialized services in:
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Geospatial services
- Human Capital Management (HCM) through on-premise HCM and SuccessFactors
- Consumer Industries (CI) for Retail, Fashion, Consumer Products and Wholesale
If you value a culture that respects diversity, individual courage, integrity, excellence, and promotes team collaboration, Rizing may be right for you.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 23:39:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!