Job title: Roofer – Baylor Facilities Maintenance (POM)
Job description: Position Summary: Under direct supervision of the General Mechanic Foreman, the Roofing Mechanic will perform general preventative and corrective maintenance on building exteriors and other outside facilities and structures
- Inspects exteriors of all campus buildings on a routine basis and performs maintenance, where needed; Keeps facilities in good and serviceable condition.
- Identifies and reports major maintenance needs to Zone Maintenance supervisor for incorporation into proposed work projects for approval and funding.
- Inspects and makes roof repairs on built up and rubber roofs and flashings
- Fills out roof inspection reports and maintains files on roofs
- Forms and pours small concrete work
- May perform other duties as necessary.
Additional Job Functions:
- Must be able to comply with all applicable safety and legal rules, regulations, and procedures
- Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients and vendors.
- Full range mobility outdoors, indoors, and in confining areas, using stairs, ramps, or ladders.
- Must be able to effectively communicate through written, oral and electronic means.
- Must be able to lift or move heavy objects of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and work as long as eight (8) hours in different positions.
- Manual dexterity with power and hand tools; Visual acuity.
Location: Waco, TX
Job date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 22:02:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!