Job title: ROOFER MAINTENANCE TECH (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Job description: **SIGN ON BONUS – $300**
- upon completion of 30 days: $100
- upon completion of 60 days: $100
- upon completion of 90 days: $100
- We are now hiring for a full-time ROOFER MAINTENANCE TECH position.
- Location: West Texas A&M University – 2401 Russell Long Blvd, Canyon, TX 79016 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T – Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
- Requirement: Previous roofing experience required.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 464824. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
Summary: Installs and repairs roofs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs leaks in various types of roofs, parapet walls, flashings, etc.
- Installs roof vents.
- Prepares new built-up roofs.
- Applies asphalt shingles and corrugated roofing.
- Applies waterproofing to exterior walls.
- Cleans all types of masonry buildings.
- Inspects and performs preventative maintenance on roofs.
- Updates work statuses and documents tasks completed in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) utilizing numerous devices.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Rudimentary ability to utilize hand-operated construction equipment.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds and kneel/bend/stoop and perform strenuous labor for extended periods of time.
- Some exposure to elevated degrees of high heat, noise, dust, dirt and/or areas requiring infection control. Requires meeting deadlines for completion of work on a daily basis. Must be able to work all hours, including weekends and nights, as necessary, in order to maintain facility at the appropriate and safe level.
Associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 464824
Location: Canyon, TX
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 08:50:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!