Job title: Sales Operations Analyst
Job description: REPORTS TO: Sales Operations Manager
Kount, an Equifax Company, delivers digital fraud prevention and account protection for more than 9,000 leading brands and payment providers. Linked by Kount’s award-winning AI, the Identity Trust Global Network analyzes signals from 32 billion annual interactions to personalize experiences across the spectrum of trust — from ensuring frictionless experiences to blocking fraud. Quick and accurate identity trust decisions deliver safe payment, account creation, and login events while reducing digital fraud, chargebacks, false positives, and manual reviews.
Kount has an opening for a Sales Operations Analyst in our Boise, Idaho office.
The Sales Operations Analyst position will be the primary person for all Salesforce maintenance and tier 1 process support. They will be required to ensure data quality in the Salesforce system across marketing, client success, sales and finance. Each department will leverage this person’s expertise to improve their workflow, including reports, dashboards and basic workflow rules. They will be responsible to develop training under the direction of the Sales Operations Manager and ensure that the team is following current process, so metrics are accurate. They will be given direct management of 3rd party add-ins purchased and confirm that the setup of those reflect our current process.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Day-to-day support related to reports, dashboards and data quality
- Tier 1 support for all Salesforce related questions
- Deliver analytical reports and insights as requested by departments
- Develop workflow rules, process builders and flows to meet department needs
- Develop training materials for new hires and continuing education on SF process and best practices
- Install and maintain 3rd Party Applications on the Salesforce Platform
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years Knowledge of Salesforce best practices and configuration..
- 2+ experience in advanced excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables.
- 1-2 years professional experience in sales operations for SaaS businesses or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and manage projects across multiple teams.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
Job Conditions/Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.
Learn more about our excellent compensation and benefits packages at .
Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: USA-ID-Boise
Schedule: Full time
Location: Boise, ID
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 06:00:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!