Job title: SAP Business Analyst -GL
Job description: SAP Business Analyst -GL
Talento has partnered with a $50b public company looking for a SAP Business Analyst – CD is responsible for the proactive identification, design, and support of SAP FS-CD business solutions with a focus on achieving business process efficiency, supporting corporate growth and accurate and timely financial reporting
- Be accountable for collecting, documenting and obtaining signoff of business requirements from all Finance functions (technical accounting, treasury, tax, investments, financial accounting, etc.) for the collections and disbursements module (CD)
- Serve as the primary liaison with the SAP development, configuration and quality assurance teams for implementation and IT testing of the approved design
- Organize the creation and execution of a comprehensive inventory of UAT test cases with a focus on the efficient use of the tester’s time and coordinating with their other responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge of the collections and disbursements module (CD) in the areas of broker reports, incoming and outgoing payments, account maintenance, installment plans, auto clearing, dunning and interfacing data to CD
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of experience in the implementation of SAP financial applications including the Collection and Disbursement Module (CD) with all sub-components, with at least 4+ years in the Insurance industry
- Demonstrated business savvy to engage users to understand their underlying requirements
- Successful collection and finalization of business requirements virtually with cross-functional working groups
- Ability to handle demanding workloads and multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance is required; Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance of Information Systems management /or MBA highly preferred
About Talento HCM:
Talento Human Capital Management provides talent and organizational solutions enabling businesses to evolve beyond tactical human resources management. Our footprint spans across the US , South America and Asia.
Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Talento Human Capital Management (HCM) is an equal opportunity employer, and people are at the center of what we do!
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress.
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Job date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 01:31:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!