Job title: SAP-Business Analyst I-SD
Company: Johnson Health Tech
Job description: Description:
Under the direction of the SAP Manager, the Business Analyst I, is someone who performs a variety of SAP business analyst duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include providing ongoing support to SAP business users, analyzing current SAP business processes and making suggestions for improvements within SAP, developing specifications and/or programming enhancements to SAP, and assisting as appropriate with implementing new SAP modules. This is a non-supervisory position.
· Manage SAP Environment for multiple locations throughout various countries
· SAP Requirements Definition, Documentation and Realization
· Business Process Documentation and Design
· Coordination of testing and end-user acceptance
· User training and development of training materials
· Integration support into other areas of SAP
· Respond to system transactional production support issues and provide resolution support
· Participate as part of the Global SAP implementation team.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to apply and use technology for problem solving
· Has a thorough understanding of SAP and knowledge of network administration
· Achieves high percent of task target dates
· Suggests, develops and improves current work processes
· Willing to assist others when his / her tasks are complete
· Contributes ideas to improve current processes
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse group of coworkers, customers and vendors
· Contributes to a positive working environment
· Skilled in planning, organizing resources and establishing priorities for work assignments for optimum results
· Able to handle multiple projects
· Able to effectively present ideas and information through oral and written communication skills
· Works and communicates well with others in a team environment
· Effective communication with business team managers and top management
Quality of Work:
· Able to be consistently accurate
· Able to follows tasks to completion in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
Other Preferred Skills:
· ABAP Development
· Familiarity with BAPIS, BADIS and user exits . Requirements:
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field required
· MBA, CPA or additional training in ERP or SAP preferred
· 1 – 3 years of SAP experience required with familiarity with Sales and Distribution (SD) and Logistics Execution (LE). Knowledge of other SAP modules (FI, CO, MM, QM, PP, WM) preferred.
· Minimum 1 SAP implementations for MRP / ERP from a technical or super user role
· 2+ SAP implementations preferred
· Multiple SAP implementations preferred
· ABAP Programming experience a plus
· Advanced computer skills required
· Advanced working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office required
· Occasional travel may be required. Travel may be abroad and for less than one month each time.
We’re honored to be recognized by Forbes, yet again, as one of the #WorldsBestEmployers of 2021, based on a survey of 150,000 workers in 58 countries.
Location: Cottage Grove, WI
Job date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 08:12:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!