Job title: Scrum Master – (Onsite)
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date Posted: 2022-04-06-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: CO102: 16800 E Centretech Pkwy,Aurora 16800 East Centretech Pkwy Building S75, Aurora, CO, 80011 USA
Raytheon Technologies (RTX) is looking for certified Scrum Masters. The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. They will be strong in the coordination of people and program projects (occasionally facilitating changes) focused on program deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you’re invested in Agile frameworks, Raytheon Technologies is looking for your support!
- Manage the project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure Program deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
Clearance Requirements: US Citizenship and a Current Active TS/SCI, w/ CI Poly preferred
- Strong Experience in a Scrum Master role
- Must meet IAT II certification requirements (Security + CE or equivalent)
- Familiarity with infrastructure development/deployment
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of various Agile frameworks (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum Master certification is a plus (must work towards attaining certification within 120 days)
- Experience with automation tools/frameworks such as: Ansible, Chef, and/or Terraform
- Experience with Containerization
- Knowledge and familiarity with Atlassian tool suite, specifically: Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Git/Jenkins
- Familiarity with Information Assurance (IA) POAM’s, IAVA, Scans
- Experience working with DOD or other government agencies
- Typically requires BS/BA Degree and 8 years’ experience in Science Technology Engineering or Math (STEM) or associated experience with emphasis in Computer Science or Software development.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
Location: Aurora, CO
Job date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:09:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!