Job title: SDMC – Executive Secretary
Company: Sutter Delta Medical Center
Job description: Providing health care services to nearly 250,000 residents of eastern Contra Costa County, Sutter Delta Medical Center remains the community’s only not-for-profit acute care hospital. Its comprehensive services include 24-hour emergency care, surgery, family centers, obstetrics, pediatrics, acute rehabilitation, diagnostic imaging, occupational health, physical therapy, intensive care and coronary care. Cardiac catheterization, sports rehabilitation and home health services are also among the medical center’s areas of specialized care.
The Executive Secretary provides complete, professional, administrative, and secretarial support to the CFO and the Assistant Administrator, Chief Ancillary Executive and the members of the Corporate Resources of the Board of Trustees of Sutter Delta Medical Center. This position prepares diverse correspondence, and assists with projects as assigned. Responsibilities will include the uncompensated care program and the Emergency Room Pay for call.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Course work in secretarial science or equivalent experience required.
1. Prior secretarial experience required, health care or administrative support required.
2. Experience in handleling multiple calendars, multiple priorities and composing business correspondence is required.
3. Experience in taking minutes from Board/Committe meetings and composing/transcribing minutes is preferred.
1. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
2. Ability to work with a minimal amount of supervision and effectively establish work priorities while receiving work from more than one person.
3. Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information.
Location: Antioch, CA
Job date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 23:54:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!