Job title: Security Architect
Company: TMP Worldwide
Job description: The Security Architect within Radancy’s Global Security, Risk, and Compliance (‘GSRC’) group works with systems and software engineers for all matters related to the design and development of secure architectures for Cloud, Hybrid, and On-Prem infrastructure for internal and client stakeholders. The GSRC team’s main focus is to identify current and future risks to Radancy’s Unified Platform and corporate computing environments, and to provide consistent and coordinated responses to Information Security, Regulatory, and Compliance incidents and events.
As a Security Architect, you will implement effective and secure solutions, as well as monitor for compliance with Radancy’s internal controls and regulatory obligations, and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Understand the security requirements of our software stack, corporate IT environment, Legacy Infrastructure
- Apply threat modeling techniques to evaluate risks and threats to Radancy technology; Formulate security architecture recommendations
- Actively participate in systems design to ensure consistent implementation of security policies and procedures. Support technology teams in the project kickoff and design phase, guiding teams to appropriate security architectures.
- Ensure that existing systems and network architecture comply with company security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Information Security & Governance Analyst, Legal, and Project Operations to ensure that Radancy maintains a strong information security posture.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise for internal technology teams to enhance their security practices, educate process owners on the importance of controls, and an effective control environment
- Review information risk and advise on Technology Projects, Change Management Process, Significant changes to IT procedures, IT Asset Management, 3rd Party Vendor Contracts, IT Disaster Recovery Plan/Process, Record Retention Process, and Internal or external audit findings.
- Stay up to date on Cybersecurity trends and advances and help to update the information security strategy to leverage new technology and threat information.
- Research emerging technologies in support of security enhancement and development efforts
- Assist in responses to external audits, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments
- Create regular reports for upper management based on metrics and data analysis
- Continuously identify gaps in security program coverage
- Liaise with the vendor management teams to conduct security assessments of existing and prospective vendors
- Develop and enhance information security documentation, such as policies, standards, and procedures
- Familiarity with the following regulatory and control frameworks: ISO 27001, ISO 27002, NIST 800 series publications, SOC 2, HITRUST, CIS, CSA, GDPR, CCPA, Cross Border Data Transfer and Data Localization requirements.
- Technical Expertise:
- Server and Desktop Operating Systems (Windows/Mac/Linux), and Networking
- Scripting and Programming experience (e.g., C#, .NET, Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH, PowerShell)
- Networking (including Cisco, Palo Alto, and Juniper systems, NAT, Load Balancers)
- Access Management, including Remote Access/Authentication Solutions (RDP, MFA, Azure AD, LDAP, IAM)
- EDR, AV, and SIEM tools (e.g., Sentinel One, Crowdstrike Falcon, BitDefender, McAfee, Symantec, Wazuh, Security Onion, LogRhythm, Exabeam, InsightIDR)
- Cryptography, standards and protocols such as PKI, Key management (software and hardware based), key lifecycle, digital certificates, SSL/TLS, SSH, integration into overall security architecture and means to operationalize
- Wireless Security (802.11, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- CI/CD and Development Pipelines (Jenkins, Git, Stash)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Authentication (SAML, OAuth)
- Strong practical knowledge of web security standards (e.g., SANS Top-20, OWASP Top-10, etc.)
- Experience securing web applications and a strong understanding of web application design, functions and Software Development Life cycle
- Familiarity with the concepts of CASB, Data Lakes, Hadoop, Machine-Learning
- Experience in analyzing data and providing metrics, technical diagrams, topology maps, reports and presentations.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Information Systems management, Data Protection/Cryptography, Communications/Network Security, Secure Software Development, etc)
- 7+ Years working in IT, Information Security, Architecture, or Engineering (with an emphasis on Network/Systems/Cloud Security Architecture preferred)
- Industry Certification (CISSP, CISM, CCNP, PCNSE, CCNA)
- Ability to occasionally adjust work schedule to meet business needs (occasional after hours and weekend requirements)
- Ability to work effectively with both local and remote staff, teammates, managers, MSPs, and contractors.
- Ability to drive adoption of security architecture standards
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 02:18:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!