Job title: Senior Compliance Analyst
Job description: Who We Are:
accesso ® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries.
accesso ® products and services already support some of the top attractions in the world including a wide variety of paid admission operations in household name attractions, ranging from theme parks, water parks and zoos to cultural attractions and sporting events.
Our innovative approach, to driving revenue are key differentiators of our proprietary and patented technology. We help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment and commitment to innovation. Everything we do helps our clients focus on what they do best, providing outstanding experiences for guests while we provide technology that readily supports our clients’ efforts to drive revenue. We have focused intensely on fine tuning our process to ensure success for our clients and, in turn, our company.
What We Need:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Analyst specializing in data privacy and protection to ensure our company adheres to global legal and regulatory standards and in-house policies. You will be supporting the Director of Information Security and Compliance and, together, you will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters. You’ll be coordinating IT activities in order to maintain compliance with SOC 2, GDPR, CCPA, PA-DSS, and PCI-DSS and will provide guidance to help streamline and automate our compliance processes.
Reports To: Director, Information Security & Compliance
Location: Lake Mary, Florida, USA
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
- Responsible for managing IT controls for SOC 2, GDPR, CCPA, PA-DSS, and PCI-DSS compliance
- Coordinate periodic user access reviews and provide audit support, including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks
- Collaborating with the IT Security team in the creation and implementation of audit plans, self-assessments and other activities to monitor and track compliance and to validate compliance over time.
- Monitoring and communicating regulatory changes that impact accesso products, services and business activities by researching and analyzing industry practices.
- Ongoing analysis of complex state, federal and international legislations and regulations, researching the compliance impact and communicating new requirements to different parts of the business.
- Partnering with legal counsel, data protection authorities and works councils, as needed, to address regulatory or compliance issues, concerns or questions.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and suggest projects to improve controls while maintaining a positive team atmosphere
- Creating and updating contractual language and providing addendums or revisions with all external parties (i.e. clients and vendors) to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Communicating, negotiating and timely filing of all necessary materials to applicable regulatory bodies to seek approval.
- Assist with cross-team remediation project tasks
- Assisting the business with responses to client compliance-specific questions and concerns.
- Providing project management oversight for various initiatives to modify EU business practices.
- Providing updates for business and leadership reports.
- Collect and develop documentation for internal and external auditors
- Manage compliance tools/ create dashboards to present compliance data on demand
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed
- 5+ years compliance or audit testing experience required
- 2+ years’ experience with ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST, GDPR, CCPA or similar compliance frameworks
- Experience leading compliance projects and effectively collaborating with stakeholders and partners
- Project management skills and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of at least one substantive area of compliance, such as financial regulations, privacy, or data protection.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across teams and management levels
- Strong organizational skills with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships across cross-functional teams
- Experience working within a compliance system/tool to automate compliance activities
- Experience as a SOC 2 auditor
- Experience with GDPR, or CCPA compliance frameworks
- CISA, CISM or other related certification is a plus
- Experience implementing compliance programs
- Experience working in a regulated environment or auditing technology companies
- BONUS: Previous experience in a compliance/data governance role supporting the EU.
- BONUS: An ideal candidate will have previously created a plan of GDPR implementation.
- BONUS: Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe (CIPP/E), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) and/or Certified Regulatory Compliance Manger (CRCM) a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Inclusive Family Benefits – access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue, Rockstar, and Legends Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 03:13:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!