Job title: Senior Financial Analyst – 100% REMOTE
Company: Vaco Financial
Job description: FINANCIAL ANALYST
A triangle based company has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst to join their growing team. This company offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
This position will be 100% remote.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget
- Preparing the monthly financial reports and confirm it adheres to the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ensuring revenue and costs are billed and invoiced
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Calculate budget vs. actual cost
- Managing the finance for treasury-related intercompany activity
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in the data sets
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with company partners
- Ad-hoc reporting as required, highlighting KPI’s
- BS/BA in finance/accounting preferred with 5+ years relevant experience in the software industry
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and financial modeling skills
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 07:23:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!