Job title: Senior Human Resources Generalist
Job description: Our client, a 150+ year old consumer good manufacturer is looking for a Human Resources Generalist.
Human Resource Generalist reports to the VP of HR and will be responsible for assisting in all facets of Human Resources Administration. This includes:
- Benefit Administration
- Bi-week factory payroll (preference for knowledge with Paycor)
- Employee development and training
- Assisting with recruitment
- Scheduling and coordinating annual open enrollment.
- Performance Evaluations and corrective counseling
- FMLA, STD and LTD tracking
- ACA, FAS, EEOC AND PPC reporting
- Assist with coordinating company events.
The VP of HR is looking for someone to groom to take over when he retires.
The role is with a stable and growing company
Family friendly environment with a company that really cares about it’s employees
Company is recognized as one of the best in their field
VP wants to goom this person for his position when he retires.
BS Degree, might considere non degreed
5-8 years HR Generalist background
Experience in Manufacturing a must
Location: Hebron, MD
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 03:34:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!