Job title: Senior Product Manager – WW Books & Kindle Content (Amazon Business), WW Books Supply Chain Operations
Job description: DESCRIPTION
The Kindle Content and Physical Books team is looking for a talented, driven, highly analytical leader to define and drive a large supply chain innovation initiative, building products that support optimization for our Amazon Business customers.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for assessing our current supply chain systems, processes, and policies, and then working across teams to design, develop, and deliver step change improvements aiming at increased supply chain performance at reduced cost. You will drive strategic programs and design disruptive strategies that reduce cost while raising the bar for vendor and customer experience, and champion that vision across the company.
Key job responsibilities
- Have end-to-end ownership of strategic supply chain initiatives with Senior Leadership goals and visibility, from conceptualization and design through development and implementation
- Think creatively and invent new areas of opportunity for supply chain optimization and cost reduction
- Design long-term supply chain strategies to raise the bar for customers while reducing cost
- Be the central voice of US Books to systems and operations leaders to champion supply chain initiatives and extend them beyond Books across the company
- Manage diverse stakeholder relationships to gain cross-functional support to deliver results across the supply chain
About the team
The Books Operational Excellence team operates cross-functionally, partnering closely with Retail, Operations, and Technology teams to deliver results. This is a highly visible position that includes interactions with leaders across the organization – from senior Books leaders through systems and operations managers – to drive alignment and deliver results. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to identify and solve complex problems, quickly and accurately prioritize efforts, influence and drive consensus across the organization, and ultimately deliver meaningful change for Amazon’s Book business and the broader organization.
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- MBA with 5+ years of experience in Project Management, Retail, Operations, and/or Supply Chain systems
- written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and deliver results
- Experience working independently to quickly prioritize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of developing roadmaps, delivering results, and influencing across external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to operate at all levels of the organization, both strategically and tactically
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 07:26:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!