Job title: Senior Researcher, Data Analytics, Public Service Communication & Brand Research
Company: Fors Marsh Group
Job description: View full job description https://formarshgroup.applytojob.com/apply/uPhjlOE5q1/Senior-Researcher-Data-Analytics-Public-Service-Communication-Brand-Research
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio—as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2020 Washington Post Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
FMG is seeking experienced, intelligent and motivated researchers for our Public Service Recruitment Research department in the area(s) of advertising development, consumer insights, persuasion, and/or social psychology, to lead and manage a range of research projects in support of the U.S. Army Marketing and Advertising Program.
The selected individual will work in a senior research role providing subject matter expertise and overseeing multiple research studies using various methodologies to inform marketing and communication. Individuals will function as technical leads and project managers responsible for leading and managing a research team. Specific duties include delegating and distributing work across a team, budget management, quality control, review and approval of deliverables, managing client relationships and assisting senior leadership in determining the overall approach to a project. Individuals will also be team supervisors, responsible for coaching and fostering growth and development of researchers with a range of experience.
- Oversee analysis and interpretation of results by leveraging advanced analytics tactics to identify patterns and solutions. Applied experience with multivariate modeling, structural equation modeling, dimension reduction, and predictive analytics preferred.
- Ability to understand and integrate survey (e.g., attitudinal) data with media and marketing KPIs and metrics to create a holistic, compelling narrative of marketing performance and implications.
- Creative approach to analytic methods and presentation writing with the ability to take complex studies and data and translate them into a simple, compelling story with clear marketing and communications implications.
- Interact with project team, including the FMG Research Director, FMG Research Advisors, Senior leadership and advertising agency/client teams on a day-to-day basis working under tight deadlines to fulfill requests.
- Direct client and partner engagement, project meetings and presentations.
- Oversee and guide preparation of written proposals for research in response to RFPs.
- Lead, coach, and mentor junior- to mid-level researchers.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, social science, or related field.
- Minimum of eight years of professional research experience required with at least three years of experience in a senior project role, preferably in a consulting organization.
- Communications-related research and/or experience working with advertising agencies or marketing firms preferred; military-related research a plus.
- Experience conducting research with direct media implications as well as a basic knowledge of role/nature of media preferred.
- Experience balancing multiple concurrent projects including management of project timelines, budget and scope in fast-paced environments working on tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex client and/or stakeholder relationships and maintaining high satisfaction.
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to produce high-quality, accurate deliverables and presentations that are translatable to a non-technical audience.
- Proficiency writing syntax to drive analyses (e.g., R, Stata, SAS, SQL). Strong understanding of various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors’ packages. Ways we are unique?
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote Work
- Our company culture, which values balance. We work around our personal realities while always accomplishing what’s expected of us.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period in your third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in FMG staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 00:14:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!