Job title: Senior Scrum Master – Town and Country, MO. – Broomfield, CO
Company: Lumen Technologies
Job description: About Lumen
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen is searching for an experienced sr. scrum master to join our Billing Development team as a Sr. Agile Team Coach and Business Analyst. In this position, you’ll leverage your expertise in agile practices working as part of the team to deliver business value by implementing enhancements to the billing applications. This will include educating the team in agile practices, removing impediments, and fostering an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow and improvement.
The Main Responsibilities
- Plan & Facilitate scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand up, retrospectives, etc.
- Understand and be able to assist the development team in use of agile tools
- Protects the team from unplanned work and works with the Product Owner to determine solutions
- Represent the team at scrum of scrum meetings
- Support the Product Owner in team backlog management efforts
- Track and remove impediments for the team as quickly as possible
- Communicate early and often within the team and with stakeholders
- Ensure uniform understanding & practice of Agile methods & processes across teams
- Collaborate with teams to progress towards the goal
- Lead team’s effort in improvement
- Empower the team to self-organize for success
- Proactively recognize and address impediments
- Build high-performing teams
- Support accurate story sizing
- Responsible for team metrics and applications utilization reports
- Assisting customers with ROI calculations
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Agile Scrum Master Certification (CSM) is a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Team Coach with a solid understanding of technical concepts
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing software development projects using Agile (Scrum)
- Experience with Applications including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Agile tools such as Jira, Rally, etc.
- Experience in Agile metrics
- Experience in the Managed Hosting and Network Services industry is a plus
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving, time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Software release management is a plus
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 290861
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job’s location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Job date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 03:51:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!