Job title: Senior Software Engineer, Supply Chain Applied Research
Company: Coupa Software
Job description: Senior Software Engineer, Supply Chain Applied Research
United States /
Development – Engineering – Americas /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at . Read more on the or follow .
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Participate in operational design and code review
- Architect and develop one or more major areas of the suite of Supply Chain Engines
- Find creative, elegant and maintainable solutions to complex problems
- A good team player, works, and communicates well with others
- Advocate best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.)
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
- 5+ years of development experience
- Proven track record of delivering in a continuously deployed, reliable, scalable and well-architected system
- Strong experience with unit/integration testing
- Advanced problem-solving, debugging and profiling skills
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and enforce best practices
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design patterns, data structures and development methodologies
- Knowledge of containers and Docker
- Strong SQL database skills a plus
- Experience in either C# or Python a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 22:17:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!