Job title: Senior Web Designer – REMOTE
Job description: Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Digital Marketing Center of Excellence team at Ansys leverages world-class marketing technologies, data-driven insights and exemplary team work – to not only help turn ideas and concepts into logical and fully functional designs, but help to shape the design direction of our digital client facing experiences.
The Senior Manager of Web Design will design globally facing websites, landing pages, forms, buttons, copy layout, digital advertisements, social graphics, emails while working with digital design systems within branding guidelines and style guides, and while designing digital layouts to accommodate multi-lingual formats in a variety of digital sizes that also support web responsiveness.
This role will manage a team whose main focus is on user-experience design. We are seeking an individual who is an excellent communicator and creative brain that will work well with cross-functional marketing teams to take raw concepts and ideas and form them into modern layouts.
Designing Globally Facing Digital Experiences – Create and manage modern and well thought out digital design experiences from projects requested and conceptualized from within our Digital Marketing Center of Excellence team.
- Conceptualize and execute designs to elegantly explain complex and technical products and solutions.
- Wireframe and design landing pages, individual web pages and components for web pages, marketing emails, display ads, buttons, and creative copy layout, working within our branding and style guidelines to create best-in-class designs.
- Create and/or integrate assets, implement, and test functionality of UI components using Adobe XD (or similar software).
- Work collaboratively with project manager on web design projects for website redesign projects to form project timelines and track complex projects through all stages of creative development – from briefing to production and final delivery.
- Create responsive web designs that translate seamlessly across devices.
- Follow and maintain brand identity standards.
- Ability to quickly sketch, comp, and visualize ideas to communicate with internal stakeholders for proof-of-concept.
- Work and communicate efficiently and effectively with internal stakeholders and external Agencies to fulfill design deliverables on time, and within budget.
- Analyze digital page heat, scroll, and click maps to make informed design decisions.
- Conceptualize a/b testable designs to have data inform design deliverables.
- Working within and contributing to our corporate digital style and web guide.
- Manage and direct work for a direct report responsible for user-experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7 years of web design or closely related experience.
- Working with large and international teams.
- Experience designing for globally facing and multi-lingual corporate websites, globally facing email marketing programs, social graphics.
- Systems Skills Experience: Advanced computer skills – using the adobe products suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Suite.
- Provide visual guidance for our internal teams, freelance designers, web developers, and videographers.
- Understand and implement design best practices.
- Exceptional time management and project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Ability to learn quickly, synthesize and take action based on learnings.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, listening and written communication.
- Travel as required (approximately 10% depending on geography and market needs).
- MBA is advantageous
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and merging the acquired company’s design into our style and branding.
- Passionate about design and keep up to date with design tools and trends.
- Experience in Adobe AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, or similar Web Content Management systems a plus.
- Designing for B2B software experience a plus.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 23:41:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!