Job title: SEO & Content Specialist
Job description: About Us
IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (“IZEA”) is a marketing technology company providing software and professional services that enable brands to collaborate and transact with the full spectrum of today’s top social influencers and content creators.
The company serves as a champion for the growing Creator Economy, enabling individuals to monetize their content, creativity, and influence. IZEA launched the industry’s first-ever influencer marketing platform in 2006 and has since facilitated nearly 4 million transactions between online buyers and sellers.
Leading brands and agencies partner with IZEA to increase digital engagement, diversify brand voice, scale content production, and drive highly-measurable return on investment.
IZEA’s workforce is currently 100% remote and the ideal candidate thrives with the freedom and flexibility this structure provides.
Due to this being a work-from-home opportunity, it is posted in multiple locations. However, there is currently only one opening.
SEO & Content Specialist Overview
Our SEO & Content Specialist will be responsible for optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization and assisting with the publication of IZEA’s blog content. They will perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities. They will work alongside our product and marketing teams to research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success for IZEA’s various software platforms and influencer marketplaces, including IZEAx, IZEAx Discovery, and Shake.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Publish blog posts in WordPress using SEO and general Content Marketing best practices
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search results
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitors
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Experience, Qualifications & Requirements
- 4+ years managing search engine optimization, preferably for a technology company
- Demonstrated experience scaling search programs and driving meaningful traffic with high conversions rates
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Extensive experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience with being hands-on with content, content management systems and running a corporate blog is a plus.
- Experience with working with freelance writers and editors to produce high-quality blog content is also a plus.
Why Would You Want to Work Here?
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at IZEA, it’s to add to our strong existing roster of talent and choose the right individual to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
IZEA has been ranked a ‘Top Place to Work’ by the Orlando Sentinel for the past 4 years and has been recognized as a Deloitte “Fast 500” honoree for the past 2 years. We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all our employees – from our investment in team member ongoing education, to the ability to influence real change across our business – we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with a network of over 850,000 opt-in creators ranging from YouTube stars to mommy bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing, and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, filmmakers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors, and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide an open, flexible workplace that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company is over 14 years old, our executives remain active player-coaches — they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals. IZEA is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to our company.
If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the “never been done before” with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we encourage you to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:58:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!