Job title: Service Technician / Handyman
Company: Mr. Handyman of Sandy Springs and Dunwoody
Job description: Mr. Handyman is the largest employer of handypersons in the world and we are looking for Highly Skilled Technicians with a proven track record. We want people who are dedicated to quality work and building relationships with the customers they serve. We offer a professional, diverse and flexible work environment. Mr Handyman of Sandy Springs & Dunwoody offers bonus and incentive programs that reward your outstanding performance so your hard work and enthusiasm will be recognized.
Mr. Handyman of Sandy Springs & Dunwoody is looking to hire Skilled Service Technicians. You can earn a comfortable living helping homeowners with small to medium repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects. We are a local General Contractor with a focus on “smaller” projects in the size range of a few hours to a few days. We offer a company van, incentive / bonus programs as well as a professional environment while empowering our team to grow and prosper.
If you have the craft skills, customer skills and would prefer to focus on working today’s job and not lining up tomorrow’s job, Mr. Handyman might be the place for you.
- We’re looking for skilled tradesman with 10 years of paid experience and skills across a broad spectrum of home maintenance/repair and remodeling skill categories.
- The ideal candidate has a strong carpentry background and can “do it all”.
- Must have your own tools fit for many job types.
- Excellent customer communication skills required as often it’s only one of our staff in the customers home for small to mid-size jobs.
- You must have a reasonably clean driving record (no DUI or suspended license) and pass a background check(no felonies) before being hired.
- Must be friendly with professional appearance and demeanor.
- Takes pride in work and delivers a great product each time.
- We provide a company van for work; cover all work related expenses (gas, uniforms, etc)
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid time off
Expected salary: $40000 – 70000 per year
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 06:51:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!