Job title: Site Reliability Engineering Manager (Digital IT)
Company: TJX Companies
Job description: Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click
to learn more * Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
The Digital Solution Delivery organization at TJX focuses on the customer-driven experiences across the globe, including all of our eCommerce domains, mobile apps, loyalty programs, in-store digital experiences, and more. We are builders and innovators extending TJX’s renowned treasure hunt experience to new audiences and fans.
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Manager is part of TJX’s Digital IT Operations Organization, and in their role is committed to ensuring the platforms and applications our Digital organization is building are scalable, uniform, and adequately sized. Your laser sharp focus on our customers, communication, and critical thinking are vital in ensuring there is alignment between our Digital IT Operations, our Product Teams and Strategic vendors, and most importantly – our Business.
- Partner with product and infrastructure teams to ensure scalable designs, uniform monitoring and adequate capacity planning for each service
- Establish strong working relationships with peer infrastructure and product teams
- Influence architecture decisions in your team and for individual services to optimize resilience and scalability
- Grow the organization through hiring and creating professional growth opportunities for the members of your team
- Plan sophisticated projects and direct your team to execution
- Infrastructure, build, and config management development and code review
- Provide technical input into business unit technology roadmaps
- Participates in the evaluation of new 3rd party services
- Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities
- Participates in on-call rotation as Major Incident Management Lead
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click to learn more.
What you’ll need
We are looking for teammates who share our passion for building excellent customer experiences using agile methodologies and the latest in cloud technology. We need more smart, agile, and intellectually curious people who love delivering things that will delight our customers.
- Experience as an Engineering Manager, including hiring and cross functional collaboration
- At least 5 years hands-on coding/troubleshooting experience
- Deep understanding of systems, networking, CDN’s and scaling issues
- Mid-level technical knowledge of multiple platform/systems/architecture (ex: web, client/server, cloud, database, etc.)
- Experience in eCommerce/Digital, ideally in an SRE related role.
- Monitoring Tools – AppDynamics, Dynatrace, PRTG, Splunk, New Relic, etc.
- Security – Experience with SIEM platforms like Splunk as well as manual log analysis techniques;
- Agile/SAFe Methodologies, SDLC– Confluence, Jira;
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Location: Framingham, MA
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:26:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!