Job title: Software Engineer (Java/DevOps)
Company: Software Guidance & Assistance
Job description: Job Description
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Software Engineer (Java/DevOps) for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Information Technology Services clients in Alpharetta, GA .
- This position performs moderate research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
- Complete simple bug fixes.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills :
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency with data manipulation languages.
- Ability to work with simple data models.
- Familiarity of industry best practices code coverage.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages.
- Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Basic oral and written communications skills.
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let’s work better together, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 06:17:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!