Job title: Software Engineering Manager
Company: Relatient, Inc
Job description: Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Ranked as Klas Category Leader in Patient Outreach, named one of Deloitte’s 2018 & 2019 Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineering Manager to join our dynamic team in building platform solutions that integrate with Enterprise Health Care systems. We expect a Manager who will work hard, keep up in a fast-paced start up environment, and have fun! If you are looking to be challenged daily, make a huge impact and help define the future of patient engagement, we would love to have you join our team!
The Ideal Candidate
- Possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for building applications using open source frameworks for cloud native technologies.
- Be responsible for all aspects of SDLC of existing and new components.
- Focus on the customer and the details that make their experience exceptional.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Possess a strong sense of engineering quality and takes pride in the overall quality of the team’s deliverables while defining best practices as our teams abide by a You Build It, You Own It attitude.
- Is passionate about hiring, coaching, and mentoring individuals to build a strong cross-functional organization.
- Understands, support, and evangelizes the importance of Agile development principles.
- Is a Certified Scrum Master
- Lead Agile product development team(s) of Internal and External Software Engineers to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies.
- Follow best practice Agile methods while building software products including scoping, estimation, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Oversee coding process and standards to produce clean, efficient code with an eye toward maintainability, flexibility and high performance, balancing quality with delivery while you prototype, design, code, unit test and deploy web and back end communication solutions.
- Provide management of on-site and remote developers; coach and mentor junior team members, ensure standards and quality are met, provide coaching / feedback, goals and build positive team dynamics, execute against best practices.
- Build scalable solutions that perform under high transactional volume, handle large data sets and are structured to support real-time reporting / analytics; Integrate with Enterprise Healthcare Systems, service providers and client environments via their published APIs or through alternative data transfer mechanisms.
- Occasional travel up to 10% is required
- 3+ years of Software Engineering Management experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience building full stack web applications
- 3+ years of experience developing software in an Agile methodology
- Strong experience with integrating unit and integration testing in development processes and CI/CD pipelines
- Previous experience with container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or Amazon ECS/EKS is a plus
- Experience in delivering projects utilizing AWS services (Lambda, SQS, SNS, Beanstalk, EKS/ECS, S3, EC2, API Gateway, CloudFront, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, you will be working in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of varying internal and external team members
- Background with cloud and remote integrations via API, HL7 and other file transfer mechanisms, with demonstrated success in ETL processing from source to destination
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work equivalent with 5+ years of experience; previous experience with a growth phase technology company, particularly in Healthcare, a plus
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers. Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys, self-check-in, non-medical transportation and on demand messaging.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- 401k10Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus all 9 paid holidays
- Perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environments located in historic Franklin, TN and beautiful Cookeville, TN.
Learn more about our company at www.relatient.net
Relatient is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Location: Franklin, TN
Job date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:56:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!