Job title: Solution Architect
Company: AMDOCS LTD
Job description: Job ID: 106527
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Be the lead architect in designing Amdocs’s foundation using your deep understanding of the world of software while researching new technologies.
What will your job look like?
- Lead the architecture and design of Amdocs’s underlying infrastructure.
- Work with software engineers and other partners (i.e Architects, Product) to define and be aligned with business, development, and deployment needs.
- Research and adopt new technologies used for applying concrete solutions to ongoing challenges.
- Build high-level solutions for business requests.
- Model the system components and define the R&R between components.
- Contribute towards the creation of business flows based on client requirements.
- Meet customers to understand their needs and explain the product architecture.
All you need is…
- A degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years’ proficiency with the whole software development lifecycle.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in software architecture will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
- Experience with Java, Spring (i.e Cloud), Kubernetes.
- Knowledge or experience working with one of the public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, AZURE).
- Knowledge and experience with Linux.
- Passionate about engaging with new technologies.
- A self-learner.
- Confident presentation and interpersonal skills.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with crafting high-level design while setting technical standards.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most sophisticated technologies!
- Evolve yourself in the future and lead all aspects of a suite of products, develop a high-level design that connects several (heterogeneous) sub-systems, which together make up a whole system.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Location: Bothell, WA
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:58:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!