Job title: Solutions Business Analyst
Company: Concannon Business Consulting
Job description: Concannon Business Consulting (CBC) is looking for a bright, self-starter with experience and strengths developing and presenting solutions for a large automotive client in Plano, TX (on-site requested but currently remote for the duration of COVID-19 shutdown). The first client project role will be a “Solutions Business Analyst”.
CBC is a boutique organization with offices in Los Angeles and Dallas. We are a growing firm and offer our team members advantages not often found with larger organizations, such as: ability to work with marquee clients, rotation options, skills enhancement, leadership opportunities, ideal work/life balance, and better pay/benefits (including an exceptional PTO policy).
About the Position
The Solutions Business Analyst will contribute to organizational improvement and solution development by working with business stakeholders, analyzing and translating information from technical teams to business teams, and communicating product information to various audiences. Below are the responsibilities:
- Operate in an Agile-focused environment, understand what is needed from internal and external business stakeholders and be able to translate into technical terms or vice versa
- Interpret technical specifications, sequence diagrams, and product requirements documents into clear and concise customer centric product documentation.
- Take understanding of the detailed requirements and suggest countermeasures, fixes, and enhancements to the product to improve the customer experience
- Conduct various analysis tasks such as assessment studies, competitive research, product planning, solution design and technical/solution presentations
- Understand client operational best practices and apply those for implementation or adaptation to customer use of the products.
- Drive change in the organization where product design intent falls short of customer expectations.
- Use cross industry knowledge and legal guidelines to manage communication programs for new Telematics multimedia products and enhancements to existing platforms to form action plans for resolution.
- Be an active member of the team to propose solutions and mobility approach
- Exercise sound judgment while analyzing and interpreting information to present materials to a broad audience with confidence and adapt responses to feedback using technical subject matter expertise and diplomacy
- Leverage information (which may be vague at times) and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Tiered support levels, Stakeholders and Affiliate Stakeholders to ensure product set launches with minimal negative impacts and maximum value for business and retail customers.
This is what you should possess to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (technical or business degree)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with meeting facilitation and stakeholder management
- Strong research, analysis, and strategy skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage complex projects
- Excellent attention to detail (e.g., can look for mismatch/inconsistency in shared information)
- Excellent communications skills; comfortable facilitating large meetings, presenting to executives, and providing demos to internal stakeholders and outside media
- Team player who can build relationships across a broad organization
- Proactive, motivated individual who can self-manage and execute once given strategic direction; someone who sees the big picture and can think creatively “outside the box” to present solutions
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations
- Quick learner, who is eager to get up to speed quickly
- Exceptional PPT skills and working knowledge of Word, Visio, Excel, JIRA, Confluence, and SharePoint
- Ability to be located onsite with the client during normal business hours (or ability to work from home during normal business hours for duration of COVID-19 shutdown)
- Travel may be required 5% of the time (COVID-19 pending)
- Fluent in English; must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- Automotive experience
- Technology experience, specifically Multimedia/Telematics and Connected Services
- Experience working in an Agile framework environment
- Consulting experience at a top tier consulting firm
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 02:15:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!