Job title: Sr Data Engineer (REMOTE)
Job description: Our client is changing the way individuals interact with the data they generate on a daily basis. We are looking for hard-working, game-changing people who are able to take big technical ideas and market them to non-technical people. We are looking for big thinkers and doers that constantly push to the next level. Joining with our client means being part of a team that is redefining data analytics and business intelligence software. Redefining an industry is hard work and it takes focused, dedicated team players. Come get in the game.
What you will be doing:
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will work with stakeholders and the internal development team to build enterprise data solutions. The Data Engineer is a senior technical and customer-facing role that will be accountable for data infrastructure, integration, development, deployment and support. The Data Engineer will work with stakeholders and team members to identify opportunities to leverage data to drive business value. In addition, you will be responsible for mining and analyzing data to drive efficiency and optimization, developing custom data models and algorithms, building ETL and data integration processes, and creating processes and tools to monitor production systems and data accuracy.
What’s in it for you?!
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities!
- Exceptional management and fun team to work with!
- Flexible schedule!
- Great work / life balance!
- Trusted technology partner to the Fortune 500 & capital market leaders!
- Ability to make an impact on the organization!
- Extremely positive, supportive environment!
- Work on excited projects and clients!
- Dental, vision and dental!
Experience you will need:
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing and development roles and have led successful technical and economic value discussions with senior customer executives, driving decisions and implementation.
- Minimum 6 years related experience
- AWS andor Azure experience building solutions in Cloud Environments
- Agile software development experience
- Data background in ETL, API development, and web scraping
- Must: SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, PosgreSQL) Java 11, Apache Camel, Spring (MVC, Security, JPA), Python (ActiveMQ)
- Experience in Data Warehousing, Data Modeling, and Big Data technologies
- Exposure to Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Elasticsearch, etc.
- As a plus: Talend ESB, SQL user, AWS SDK (S3, Beanstalk), Apache POI, Jackson, Flyway
- Optional: Docker, Kubernetes, Salesforce API
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 02:05:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!